Senior Talent Publicist, Talent + Entertainment –
JONESWORKS, strategy-driven communications, marketing, and management agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly organized Senior Talent Publicist (Talent + Entertainment) in our Los Angeles office.
The Senior Talent Publicist will oversee and execute communications, marketing, and brand campaigns for our high-level talent. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in entertainment publicity and working with high-profile talent at an agency or a combination of both agency and entertainment company.
- Lead and supervise our Talent + Entertainment Division of 12 and growing executives from our LA office to drive client KPIs and oversee the day-to-day account management of our talent + entertainment clients
- Extensive experience in working with talent, entertainment and media clients, premieres, award shows, conferences, photo shoots, and other red-carpet events
- Provide strategic counsel, develop long-term plans, insights, and program recommendations for clients, demonstrating a thorough understanding of their brand, industry competition and relevant media
- Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements that position brands as thought leaders and innovators in the industry
- Work closely with internal team to pitch and secure media that embodies client’s voices, both larger brand feature stories and product placements
- Spearhead and support integrated media and PR campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Build cohesive, strategic, and impactful publicity campaigns to support client objectives and launches/activations
- Work closely with talent client’s external brand partners to lead creative and innovative, results-driven programs with their various business enterprises, partnerships, launches, collaborations, and activations
- Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements for clients and their projects
- Act as day-to-day client contact for high-profile clients and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Organize, staff, and promote high-profile client events, interviews, photo shoots, awards, festivals, etc.
- Manage client scopes and budgets as well as budget and profitability for division
- Maintain sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- 8+ years working in talent public relations
- Seamless management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Experience with high profile talent media relations, press campaign development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Strong media relationships across entertainment, lifestyle, and trade
- Ability to manage a team of Directors and Junior level executives through clear communication and direction
- JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), unlimited Paid Time Off, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
- Salary range: $105-130K
***We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***