JONESWORKS, strategy-driven communications, marketing, and management agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly organized Executive Vice President (Consumer Lifestyle).
JONESWORKS is searching for a dynamic communications pro with 15+ years of consumer lifestyle PR experience across CPG, fashion, beauty, hospitality and/or luxury categories to join and help continue to grow our agency in NYC.
The ideal candidate will support the Managing Director and the Founder & CEO in implementing the agency’s strategic direction and vision to drive growth, effectively lead and mobilize teams on high-caliber client accounts, and develop creative and impactful integrated communications activations to achieve client objectives.
- Help lead and supervise our Consumer Lifestyle division of growing executives in developing and executing cohesive, impactful strategies that sit at the intersection of brand and business
- Work closely with clients’ external brand partners to lead creative and innovative, results-driven programs with their various business enterprises, partnerships, launches, collaborations, and activations
- Spearhead and support communications programming through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging platforms, and creative problem solving to increase brand visibility
- Provide strategic counsel and forge and nurture effective relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders, demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business, industry competition and relevant media
- Oversee account teams across a mix of clients – from startups to popular household names ensuring teams deliver against aligned KPIs
- Engage with relevant media to secure high-level features and placements that position brands and client executives as thought leaders and innovators in the industry
- Work with senior team members to ensure quality of day-to-day account management and work output against short-term client objectives, while driving long-term strategic planning and identifying and unlocking organic growth opportunities
- Support new business efforts – from scouting, brainstorming, proposal development and presenting, through agency selection, contracting and new client onboarding
- Work with teams and leadership to identify and thoughtfully and effectively address client and team issues
- Lead team of senior, mid and junior-level executives, identifying and providing learning opportunities and fostering our commitment to ongoing feedback and growth
- Develop and manage client scopes; support Managing Director and VP of Finance & Operations in managing resourcing and profitability for division
- 15+ years of relevant PR experience across a variety of consumer lifestyle clients
- Deep experience in developing and leading integrated, holistic strategies that involve the full spectrum of the communications mix, including media relations, influencer outreach, talent relations, affiliate marketing, thought-leadership campaigns, brand partnerships/collaborations and experiential activations
- Proven track record of delivering against client objectives, with inputs from a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reputation for collaboration and forging and maintaining effective relationships with clients, partners, direct reports and media alike
- Maintain network of go-to contacts across key consumer lifestyle, trade and business media
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team through clear communication and direction, translating agency vision into action
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to oversee multiple workstreams simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Maintain sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field
JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), unlimited Paid Time Off, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***