JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing and communications agency representing an elite roster of talent and brands, is seeking a seasoned fashion executive with 8-10 years of experience to lead our Consumer + Lifestyle division from our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing top-tier strategic counsel to clients and account teams by eliciting creative, exclusive and effective ways to create maximal buzz around clients and brands. The Vice President will manage high caliber client and brand teams and synergize with executives on other accounts, identifying skills that will move clients and brands to be leaders in the fashion space. The VP will use their leadership to mentor account staff and expertise to increase brand visibility and reputation in the marketplace.
- Manage account teams in the development and execution of cohesive campaigns and strategic long-lead plans that support our clients’ objectives and launches, setting model behavior on creative collaboration.
- Served as day-to-day account lead, overseeing annual strategy and tactics, event planning from fashion shows to feature pitching, product placement, client relations, and reporting
- Develop marketing and communications strategy and execution across luxury fashion and lifestyle clients involving activities involving collaborations, collections and product launches.
- Collaborate with our Consumer + Lifestyle Division team to drive client KPIs and run account management for our fashion + lifestyle clients
- Streamline collaboration by holding regular status meetings with staff to ensure client strategy is understood and embraced with efficient communication.
- Actively propose alternative solutions/innovations to workflow and department protocols to continually improve on systems and strengthen account projects.
- Carry out brand related events, coordinate product collaborations/launches, and secure effective partners while keeping track of potential market related opportunities
- Leverage a network of senior-level media relations to secure high-level features and placements that position brands as thought-leaders and innovators in the industry
- Ideate and execute brand and talent partnerships across luxury, and fashion categories
- Proactively ideate on big-picture ideas and press opportunities for our clients by identifying media trends and trouble-shooting clients’ problems as they arise
- Execute large scale events, including brand activations, store openings, media junkets & oversee seasonal fashion shows and presentations across international cities
- Maintain a consistent and in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses along with their respective industries; pro-actively monitor news and trends that may impact clients, and counsel account teams and clients on how to best to respond to these developments
- Analyze job budgets, monitor schedules as it pertains to due dates, and issue revised timelines/costs when necessary.
- Collaborate with Finance & Accounting VP to oversee P&L and maintain department budget.
- 8-10 years working in fashion and lifestyle public relations
- Strong media relationships across lifestyle, entertainment and trade
- Experience brand development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Superb verbal and writing skills, with demonstrated ability to create and amplify the client’s narrative and message
- Proven management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Proven experience and expertise in developing communication strategies that drive value and results for clients
- Ability to manage a team of Directors and junior level executives through clear communication and direction
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***