JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly-organized Talent Acquisition & Recruitment executive to work in our New York office.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide administrative assistance to our recruiting team, crafting job descriptions and maintaining databases with candidate information. Our ideal candidate will have a dedication to excellence and very strong work ethic, as well as top notch organizational and time management skills to help secure talent for new and open positions. This candidate must have a proven track record as a successful recruiter as well as a solid understanding of industry best practices, a strong work ethic, and an understanding of JONESWORKS branding and goals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage recruiting strategies as well as retention strategies
- Craft, update, and manage all job descriptions; post job specs on social media and various job sites as needed
- Screen resumes and coordinate interviews with candidates for all available positions
- Organize and manage candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details, etc.) in internal databases
- Conduct reference check outreach and organization; verify employment history
- Organize and manage various recruitment systems such as employee referral process, new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire), employee experience surveys
- Assist senior team members with onboarding and offboarding duties (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Work with senior team to oversee administrative component of Performance Reviews for all employees
- Handling special projects and additional responsibilities as requested
- 3-5 years working in recruitment or similar role, agency or entertainment-adjacent company experience preferred
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases a plus
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to execute multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***