JONESWORKS, a strategy-driven communications, marketing, and management agency, is seeking a CREATIVE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL + SOCIAL DIVISION (New York + Los Angeles). The Creative Director will work with our elite roster of athletes, talent and brands to create long-form and short-form creative content for social media and digital marketing across all our clients’ channels, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Twitch, and more.
Creative Director Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead ideation of innovative creative for social media and digital marketing across all channels, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Twitch, and more
- Create both long-form and short-form content for all social and digital platforms
- Strategize, pitch, and execute high-quality content and brand campaigns for JW athletes, talent, and brands
- Lead and review Creative workstreams for all phases of projects
- Oversee, review, and create social content deliverables on client projects
- Establish tactical creative options, style, and tone of Social and digital concepts and/or communications
- Work closely with the internal client account teams as well as external clients in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development
- Delegate effectively, setting clear expectations and deadlines, providing needed resources for project completion, and monitoring progress
- Help motivate and coach teams to produce quality work and meet client objectives
- Develop cross functional, cross divisional, cross disciplinary relationships that assist with ensuring initiatives are collaborative and successful.
- Help manage team and continue to build and grow Social + Digital Division
- 5+ years of relevant experience in social media and digital marketing with 2+ years managing people/creative teams
- Experience in working with high level athletes/talent a plus!
- Proficient in design principles and solutions, with extensive experience with social content creation and design and designing with mobile layouts in mind
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, interactive design, and animation
- Outstanding presentation skills and proven ability to produce and pitch to top tier clients and high-level talent
- A thorough understanding of developing consumer engagement across digital platforms, including strong CRM and digital engagement experience is a plus
- Effective cross-team collaborator with the ability to work across multiple creative projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to leverage performance metrics and client insights and data to inform and defend strategic recommendations
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***