JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing and communications agency representing an elite roster of talent and brands, is seeking a Senior Talent Publicist to handle personal publicity for clients and lead our Talent + Entertainment division from our Los Angeles offices.
The Senior Talent Publicist will oversee and execute communications, marketing, and brand campaigns for our high-level talent. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in entertainment publicity and in working with high-profile talent, at an agency, or a combination of both agency and entertainment company.
- Lead and supervise our Talent + Entertainment Division from our LA offices to drive client KPIs and oversee the day-to-day account management of our talent + entertainment clients
- Develop and execute media plans for JONESWORKS’ talent clients, overseeing story idea pitches to consumer media.
- Build cohesive, strategic and impactful publicity campaigns as well as plan and execute, media appearances, and events.
- Spearhead to the evolution of talent communication plans and activities across recorded music, releases, and live touring
- Work closely with clients partners to secure publicity needs and talent marketing campaigns
- Spearhead and support integrated global media and PR campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Work closely with the talent’s external brand partners to lead creative and innovative, results-driven programs with their various business enterprises, partnerships, launches, collaborations and activations
- Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements for clients and their projects
- Act as day-to-day client contact for high-profile clients and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Oversee story ideas, arrange and facilitate client interviews and photo shoots for various media verticals
- Oversee and manage the organization of client press circuits with the goal of executing implemented overall strategy
- Organize, staff and promote high-profile client events, interviews, etc.
- Manage client scopes and budgets as well as budget and profitability for division
- 10-15 years working in talent public relations, as well as relevant entertainment industry experience within PR and Communications, music experience a plus
- Seamless management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Experience with high profile talent media relations, press campaign development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Strong media relationships across entertainment, lifestyle and trade
- Ability to manage a team of Directors and junior level executives through clear communication and direction
- Bachelor’s degree required
JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***