JONESWORKS, a strategy-driven communications, marketing, and management agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly organized Senior Director, Digital Strategy in our New York or LA office.
The Senior Director, Digital Strategy will be responsible for creating a unique social strategy across all social and digital platforms with the goal of driving meaningful social media engagement, increasing brand awareness, and generating significant audience growth for the client. This role will drive creative strategy and lead the team in developing cutting-edge and creative content that embodies the client’s brand voice and aesthetic. Our ideal candidate is an out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track record of creating engaging and innovative strategy for brands and talent. You are able to quickly ideate and execute high-quality, strategic content in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Work closely with client’s editorial, creative, and marketing teams to craft overall creative vision and digital and social platform content strategies; brings creative vision to life through exceptional content
- Create strategic monthly content calendars inclusive of all key product launches, culturally relevant moments, and branded content series (all platforms). Drafting post copy, coordinate assets, schedule posts, and publish on platforms.
- Lead the execution of social media campaigns (paid and organic)
- Propose real-time content based on social media trends and relevant trending conversations
- Continuously improve content concepts and social media strategies by analyzing content performance metrics, evaluating the client’s and their competitors’ social and digital landscape, and embracing the latest features across various digital platforms
- Stay up-to-date on digital, social media, photography, and design trends and best practices
- Prepare presentations for clients, detailing international marketing needs and strategies, and create documents, campaign overviews, and timelines for executive review
- Cultivate and maintain solid relationships with media partners, such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google/YouTube, and more
- Continuously monitor social media for community management opportunities for all of our clients
- BA or equivalent/related background
- At least 6-8 years in media production, digital marketing, or related creative field
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment; able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadline
- Extremely organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- A solid understanding of the client’s brand identity and CPG beverage industry
- Well-versed in social media and other digital platforms and channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical and business information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Must have a high degree of motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting social listening and digital analytics
- JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), unlimited Paid Time Off, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
- Salary: $120-150K
***We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***