JONESWORKS, a strategy-driven communications, marketing, and management agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly-organized Senior Account Executive in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned media communications professional who has experience in working with talent, entertainment and media clients, develops and implements successful, integrated PR campaigns, including breakthrough media relations, leveraging social media and activating top-tier influencers and celebrities. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to provide strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with an impactful media strategy.
- Develop creative, results-driven public relations programs to support client objectives and launches/activations
- Support on overarching client strategies and decks
- Lead coordination with outside partners, agencies and brands
- Act as day-to-day client contact and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Manage Account Executives, Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Support integrated client campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Staffs and promotes client events
- Oversees preparation for meetings/calls, including materials, event and travel logistics
- Drafts, edits and is responsible for finalizing necessary media and client-facing materials
- Manage billing and expenses for talent clients
- Oversee execution of PR calendar, developing story ideas and creative pitches for targeted media
- Proven ability to place talent in short-lead, regional and long-lead outlets
- Aggressively pursues new media angles and story opportunities
- Actively networks with media across entertainment, lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets and maintains strong relationships
- Creates and qualifies media lists with minimal review or directive needed
- Vet inbound press facing opportunities for clients
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***