JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing and communications agency representing an elite roster of talent and brands, is seeking a strategic, driven, and creative Talent Publicist in our New York and Los Angeles offices.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned publicist with extensive experience driving, managing and executing impactful PR and marketing campaigns for high-profile entertainment and talent clients. Candidate must have extensive background in client management, a deep understanding of the ever-changing media and entertainment landscape and the ability to lead strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with impactful earned media ROI.
- Significant experience in working with talent, entertainment and media clients, premieres, award shows, conferences, photo shoots, and other red carpet events
- Develop and lead creative and innovative, results-driven public relations and marketing programs to support client objectives, premieres, endorsements, launches, activations, etc.
- Work closely with PR and Marketing partners (studio, network, brands) on behalf of client to ensure all materials, assets, communications and opportunities meet client criteria and align with clients brand, goals and objectives
- Oversee and manage ever-evolving client strategies to ensure client objectives and goals are achieved and results are measurable
- Secure high profile and top tier national and local/regional coverage for clients across national broadcast, print and digital media
- Deveop original materials such as press releases, media alerts, communications, press and marketing assets, features, exclusives and Op-eds
- Work closely with partners (studios, networks, brands) to ensure creative, assets, marketing and press, opportunities, appearances, and asks meet client criteria and align with client’s brand, goals and objectives
- Contribute to development of standard operating procedures to evolve team processes
- Actively network and engage with media across entertainment, lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets
- 5+ years working in Entertainment and Talent Public Relations. Agency experience preferred.
- Seamless management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Experience with high profile talent media relations, press campaign development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Strong media relationships across entertainment, lifestyle and trade
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***