JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking ambitious and enthusiastic public relations and marketing interns to support our Talent/Entertainment and Lifestyle/Fashion/Consumer teams during the Spring 2021 semester in our New York City and Los Angeles offices.
Interns are given the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting and fast-paced world of PR, marketing, and communications. The ideal candidate is hardworking, professional, proficient in Microsoft Office, a strong communicator, detail-oriented, and has a strong interest in a career in public relations, marketing, and/or brand strategy.
This is an unpaid PR internship in exchange for academic credit only.
Spring Internship commences mid-January 2021 and ends May 2021.
- Supporting all members of the PR/communications staff
- Building media lists and researching editorial contacts
- Identifying media opportunities for print, digital, and broadcast
- Media and social media monitoring
- Tracking all client press coverage (print & digital), clipping press hits, and assisting with monthly reports
- Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date on current cultural touchpoints
- Sample trafficking and influencer/editor gifting
- Coordinating messenger and courier services
- Assisting with social media content creation and community management
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and eligible to receive academic credit for internship. Please do not apply unless you meet this requirement.
- Majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Fashion, or other similarly related field
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and passionate about public relations and marketing
- Previous marketing or PR internship experience a plus
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***