JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing and communications agency representing an elite roster of talent and brands, is seeking a seasoned Senior Publicist with strong film experience to handle personal publicity for clients and supervise our Talent + Entertainment division from our Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in film publicity and in working with high-profile talent, at an agency or a combination of both agency and film studio
- Lead and supervise our Talent + Entertainment Division of 15+ and growing executives from our LA office to drive client KPIs and oversee the day-to-day account management of our talent + entertainment clients
- Build cohesive, strategic and impactful publicity campaigns for global theatrical releases, awards season campaigns, film festivals as well as plan and execute junkets, premieres, and events.
- Work closely with studio publicity teams to secure film publicity needs for global film marketing campaigns
- Spearhead and support integrated global media and PR campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Work closely with talent client’s external brand partners to lead creative and innovative, results-driven programs with their various business enterprises, partnerships, launches, collaborations and activations
- Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements for clients and their film/TV projects
- Act as day-to-day client contact for high-profile clients and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Organize, staff and promote high-profile client events, interviews, film and photo shoots, awards, festivals, etc.
- Manage client scopes and budgets as well as budget and profitability for division
- 10-15 years working in talent public relations with extensive film experience
- Seamless management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Experience with high profile talent media relations, press campaign development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Strong media relationships across entertainment, lifestyle and trade
- Ability to manage a team of Vice Presidents, Directors, and junior level executives through clear communication and direction
- Bachelor’s degree required
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***