JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing and communications agency representing an elite roster of talent and brands, is seeking a seasoned entertainment executive with 10-15 years of experience to lead and supervise our Talent + Entertainment division from our Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in film publicity and in working with high-profile talent, at an agency or a combination of both agency and film studio
- Lead and supervise our Talent + Entertainment Division of 15+ and growing executives from our LA office to drive client KPIs and oversee the day-to-day account management of our talent + entertainment clients
- Build cohesive, strategic and impactful publicity campaigns for global theatrical releases, awards season campaigns, film festivals as well as plan and execute junkets, premieres, and events.
- Work closely with studio publicity teams to secure film publicity needs for global film marketing campaigns
- Spearhead and support integrated global media and PR campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Work closely with talent client’s external brand partners to lead creative and innovative, results-driven programs with their various business enterprises, partnerships, launches, collaborations and activations
- Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements for clients and their film/TV projects
- Act as day-to-day client contact for high-profile clients and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Organize, staff and promote high-profile client events, interviews, film and photo shoots, awards, festivals, etc.
- Manage client scopes and budgets as well as budget and profitability for division
- 10-15 years working in talent public relations with extensive film experience
- Seamless management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Experience with high profile talent media relations, press campaign development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Strong media relationships across entertainment, lifestyle and trade
- Ability to manage a team of Vice Presidents, Directors, and junior level executives through clear communication and direction
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO days, Summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday