JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing and communications agency representing an elite roster of talent and brands, is seeking a seasoned lifestyle brand executive with 10-15 years of experience to lead and supervise our Consumer + Lifestyle division from our New York or Los Angeles office (open to multiple cities).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing strategic direction and vision to drive growth. The Managing Director will support the Founder & CEO on high caliber clients and brands, lead their specific clients & team, and synergize with executives on other accounts.
- Lead and supervise our Consumer + Lifestyle Division of growing executives from our LA office to drive client KPIs and oversee the day-to-day account management of our consumer + lifestyle clients
- Provide strategic counsel, develop long-term plans, insights and program recommendations for clients, demonstrating a thorough understanding of their brand, industry competition and relevant media
- Engage with media to secure high-level features and placements that position brands as thought-leaders and innovators in the industry
- Work closely with internal team to pitch and secure media that embodies the brands voice, both larger brand feature stories and product placement
- Spearhead and support PR campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving to increase brand visibility
- Build cohesive, strategic and impactful publicity campaigns through cultivating subject matter that adds value to new business prospects as well as existing clients
- Work closely with client’s external brand partners to lead creative and innovative, results-driven programs with their various business enterprises, partnerships, launches, collaborations and activations
- Act as day-to-day client contact for clients and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Organize, staff and promote high-profile events, interviews, activations, etc.
- Manage client scopes and budgets as well as budget and profitability for division
- 10-15 years working in consumer public relations
- Seamless management of all PR deliverables associated with a client, on all timelines, with inputs from a wide variety of different directions and stakeholders
- Experience with consumer media relations, brand development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans
- Strong media relationships across lifestyle, entertainment and trade
- Ability to manage a team of Vice Presidents, Directors, and junior level executives through clear communication and direction
- Bachelor’s degree required
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***