JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking ambitious and enthusiastic public relations, marketing, and digital interns to support our teams during the semester(s) in our New York City and Los Angeles offices (this internship will be hybrid). This is an unpaid PR internship in exchange for academic credit only.
Interns are given the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the exciting and fast-paced world of PR, marketing, and communications. The ideal candidate is hardworking, professional, proficient in Microsoft Office, a strong communicator, detail-oriented, and has a strong interest in a career in public relations, marketing, and/or brand strategy.
We are seeking interns for the following teams:
- Talent + Entertainment
- Consumer + Lifestyle + Fashion
- Digital + Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Supporting all members of the PR/communications staff
- Building media lists and researching editorial contacts
- Identifying media opportunities for print, digital, and broadcast
- Media and social media monitoring
- Tracking all client press coverage (print & digital), clipping press hits, and assisting with monthly reports
- Researching industry trends and staying up to date on current cultural touchpoints
- Sample trafficking and influencer/editor gifting
- Coordinating messenger and courier services
- Assisting with social media content creation and community management
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and eligible to receive academic credit for internship. Please do not apply unless you meet this requirement.
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Ability to come into our New York office at least once per week
- Majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Fashion, or other similarly related field
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to execute multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
***We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***