JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a Digital Content Creator for our New York office to lead in the capturing and creation of cutting-edge content for a variety of exciting clients. Here at JONESWORKS, we encourage teamwork and unity to ensure a cohesive team of talented individuals. The ideal candidate is someone who is immersed in all things photo and video, ready to take on any challenge, and aligns with JONESWORKS’ goals to build out our client brands through digital and social media.
This position works exclusively with the digital media and account teams to create engaging, creative, and inspiring content that plays across all of our digital platforms. The Digital Content Creator will be managing JONESWORKS social strategy, from copywriting to planning content calendars and everything in between. Overall, the role will bring a unique creativity and JONESWORKS-oriented mindset to each project.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create long-form and short-form content for all digital platforms.
- Create compelling messaging to aid visuals.
- Strategize, pitch, and execute high-quality content and brand campaigns with clients for all relevant social and digital channels.
- Ensure that high-quality content and standards are maintained across all platforms.
- Coordinate with account teams within the company to ensure that all client/internal needs are met.
- Engage with followers, respond to comments/DMs as needed in a timely manner, identify opportunities for follower engagement and audience development.
- Develop cross functional, cross divisional, cross disciplinary relationships that assist with ensuring initiatives are collaborative and successful.
- Organize and manage all media files.
- Stay up-to-date on digital, social media, and design best practices and identify cultural moments and trends.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, business, advertising, or another related field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier, Final Cut Studio Suite, and/or Adobe After Effects.
- Experience shooting with a variety of cameras (Sony, Canon, Red, etc.).
- Experience working in the sports industry in any capacity, be it for a team, school, or individual.
- Strong eye for social media friendly content and understanding of how to create for specific platforms.
- Must possess impeccable time management skills and have a strong ability to beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think conceptually, execute visual stories, and push boundaries.
- Must have great communication and storytelling skills to convey approach and techniques to internal team members.
- Receptiveness to feedback throughout the editing process.
- Familiarity with various video file formats and specifications adherent to multiple social media platforms.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to communicate well across the company.
- Ability to work well with high-level talent.
JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***