JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking an experienced, creative and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager in our New York office. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating compelling visual content and effective digital marketing strategies with the goal of driving meaningful social media engagement, increasing brand awareness, and generating significant audience growth for the client. This role will also spearhead digital measurement and reporting, new business initiatives, paid digital/social marketing campaigns, and content marketing while leading the team in developing cutting-edge and creative content that embodies the client’s brand voice and aesthetic.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with experience in growing social media audiences and brand awareness and an out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track record of creating engaging and innovative content for brands. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess a solid understanding of emerging digital marketing trends and social media best practices, how to integrate storytelling moments with vivid visual content, possess knowledge of photography, design, and editing tools and best practices, and are able to execute high-quality, strategic content in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain an active social media presence for several identities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Ideate, design, produce, and edit high-quality content across a variety of media types, including imagery, videos, GIFs, etc. for all relevant social and digital channels
- Light, style, and execute product shoots. Consistently produce visual media that captures the features, uniqueness, and functionality of products
- Develop monthly content calendars, including drafting post copy, coordinating assets, scheduling posts, and publishing on channels
- Lead the execution of social media campaigns (paid and organic) and set digital marketing strategies
- Engage with followers, identify opportunities for follower engagement, and audience development
- Continuously improve content concepts and social media strategies by analyzing content performance metrics, evaluating the client’s and their competitors’ social and digital landscape, and embracing the latest features across various digital platforms
- Design presentation materials including case studies, RFPs, etc.
- Drive high quality traffic to our website and organically grow the agency’s social media following
- Stay up-to-date on digital, social media, photography, and design trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, business, advertising, or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, graphic design, media production or related creative field
- Ability to analyze and translate data into actionable insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, photography, and videography skills; illustration and animation skills a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment; able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- A solid understanding of the client’s brand identity and CPG beverage industry
- Strong conceptual and art direction skills with an eye for visual composition, colors, fonts, etc.
- Extremely organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- Well-versed in social media and other digital platforms and experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and reporting tools
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***