JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking an experienced, creative and data-driven Digital Marketing Account Executive in our New York or Los Angeles office (open to multiple cities). The Digital Marketing Account Executive will be responsible for creating compelling visual content and effective digital marketing strategies with the goal of driving meaningful social media engagement, increasing brand awareness, and generating significant audience growth for the agency across social platforms. This role will also spearhead digital measurement and reporting, new business initiatives, paid digital/social marketing campaigns, and content marketing across the client portfolio and work with account teams to develop an overall social strategy and cutting-edge, creative content that embodies each client’s brand voice and aesthetic.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with experience in growing social media audiences and brand awareness and an out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track record of creating engaging and innovative content for brands. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess a solid understanding of emerging digital marketing trends and social media best practices, how to integrate storytelling moments with vivid visual content, possess knowledge of photography, design, and editing tools and best practices, and are able to execute high-quality, strategic content in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain an active social media presence for JONESWORKS across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
- Ideate, design, produce, and edit high-quality content across a variety of media types, including imagery, videos, GIFs, etc. for all relevant social and digital channels
- Utilize analytics to determine trends, insights and optimizations for content and opportunities.
- Light, style, and execute product shoots to consistently produce visual media that captures the features, uniqueness, and functionality of products
- Develop monthly content calendars inclusive of all key product launches, talent announcements, culturally relevant moments, and branded content series and tactically execute by drafting post copy, coordinating assets, scheduling posts, and publishing on platforms.
- Lead the execution of social media campaigns (paid and organic) and set digital marketing strategies
- Propose real-time content based on social media trends and relevant trending conversations
- Engage with followers, identify opportunities for follower engagement, and audience development
- Engage and respond to comments, DMs as needed in a timely manner (the full-community management piece)
- Continuously improve content concepts and social media strategies by analyzing content performance metrics, evaluating the agency, our clients, and their competitors’ social and digital landscape, and embracing the latest features across various digital platforms
- Lead data reporting efforts to deduce actionable insights and provide recommendations for our social channels
- Work with senior team to create and execute on an overall strategy for each key social platform in order to identify and reach platform-specific KPI’s and organically grow audiences
- Work with senior team to design and develop presentation materials including case studies, proposals, brochures, etc.
- Drive high quality traffic to our website and maintain it to organically grow the agency’s digital footprint
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on progress.
- Stay up to date on digital, social media, photography, and design trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, business, advertising, or related field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, graphic design, media production or related creative field
- Ability to analyze and translate data into actionable insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, social media data and management platforms, photography, and videography skills; illustration and animation skills a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment; able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- A solid understanding of the agency and each client’s brand identity
- Strong conceptual and art direction skills with an eye for visual composition, colors, fonts, etc.
- Extremely organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- Well-versed in social media and other digital platforms and experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and reporting tools
- JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, and bonus incentives, among other perks.
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***