JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking an experienced, creative, and driven Digital Content Producer & Strategist in our New York office.
The Digital Content Producer & Strategist will be responsible for creating unique and compelling visual content across all social and digital platforms with the goal of driving meaningful social media engagement, increasing brand awareness, and generating significant audience growth for the client. This role will drive creative strategy and lead the team in developing cutting-edge and creative content that embodies the client’s brand voice and aesthetic.
Our ideal candidate is an out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track record of creating engaging and innovative content for brands. You know how to integrate storytelling moments with vivid visual content, possess an expert knowledge of photography, design, and editing tools and best practices, and are able to quickly ideate and execute high-quality, strategic content in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ideate, design, produce, and edit high-quality content across a variety of media types, including imagery, videos, GIFs, etc. for all relevant social and digital channels. Ensure all content is optimized for relevant platform.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Light, style, and execute product shoots. Consistently produce visual media that captures the features, uniqueness, and functionality of products.
- Work closely with client’s editorial, creative, and marketing teams to craft overall creative vision and digital and social platform content strategies; brings creative vision to life through exceptional content
- Create strategic monthly content calendars inclusive of all key product launches, culturally relevant moments, and branded content series (all platforms). Drafting post copy, coordinate assets, schedule posts, and publish on platforms.
- Lead the execution of social media campaigns (paid and organic)
- Propose real-time content based on social media trends and relevant trending conversations
- Continuously improve content concepts and social media strategies by analyzing content performance metrics, evaluating the client’s and their competitors’ social and digital landscape, and embracing the latest features across various digital platforms
- Stay up-to-date on digital, social media, photography, and design trends and best practices
- BA/MFA or equivalent/related background
- At least 4-6 years in media production, graphic design, digital marketing, or related creative field
- Expert-level Adobe Creative Suite, photography, and videography skills; illustration and animation skills a plus
- Strong conceptual and art direction skills with an eye for visual composition, colors, fonts, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment; able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadline
- Extremely organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- A solid understanding of the client’s brand identity and CPG beverage industry
- Well-versed in social media and other digital platforms and channels
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday
**Applications without both will not be considered**