JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a creative and data-driven Content Creator in our New York office.
The Content Creator will help grow the agency’s digital audience through compelling digital and social media content and effective digital marketing strategies. This role will also support our digital marketing team with PR and marketing campaign reporting, presentation deck creation, community management, and website management/design.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with previous experience in growing social media audiences and brand awareness. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess a solid understanding of emerging digital marketing trends and social media best practices, strong graphic design, editing, and photography skills, and the ability to manage several projects at one time. Lastly, the ideal candidate is a gifted visual storyteller, with the ability to create engaging moments that get people talking.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain an active social media presence for several identities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create and edit engaging original content and source user-generated content in a variety of media types, including images, videos, GIFs, etc.
- Help manage social media calendars, including drafting post copy, coordinating assets, scheduling posts, and publishing on channels
- Assist in crafting social media content and executing strategic social marketing plans for clients
- Engage with followers, identify opportunities for follower engagement, and audience development
- Assist manager with monthly reports, helping to develop data-driven reports that include actionable insights and recommendations for clients
- Help manage and maintain the agency’s website and overall digital presence
- Work with senior team to design and develop presentation materials including case studies, proposals, brochures, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing and social media trends and best practices
- Drive high quality traffic to our website and organically grow our social media following; measure and report on success metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, or related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing or social media marketing
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills; experience with video production and editing software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to analyze and translate data into actionable insights
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to adapt, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and an acute attention to detail
- Well-versed in social media and other digital platforms and experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and reporting tools
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday
**Applications without resumes will not be considered**