JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a strategic, driven, and creative Account Supervisor in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and savvy seasoned publicist with experience driving, managing and executing impactful PR campaigns for consumer and lifestyle clients. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to lead strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with impactful earned media ROI.
- Formulate and sell-in long-term strategies and programs with deck development and client presentations
- Develop creative and innovative, results-driven public relations programs to support client objectives and launches/activations
- Create original materials such as press releases, features and Op-eds
- Act as project manager, leading coordination with outside partners, agencies and brands
- Act as day-to-day client contact and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Manage Senior Account Executives, Account Executives, Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Lead executive visibility with conference and award strategy and submissions
- Leads on-site client event’s ROS
- Manages overall budgeting responsibility for account teams
- Oversee execution of PR programs which may include partnerships, Activations, FAM trips, media events and desk sides
- Oversee execution of PR calendar, developing story ideas and creative pitches for targeted media
- Manage and facilitate key media placements
- Aggressively pursues new media angles and story opportunities
- Actively network with media across lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets and maintains strong relationships,
- Oversees media lists with junior staff
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***