JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a strategic, driven, and creative Account Supervisor, Spirits & Hospitality in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and savvy seasoned publicist with experience driving, managing and executing impactful PR campaigns for spirits, consumer and lifestyle clients. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to lead strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with impactful earned media ROI.
- Possess solid understanding of the spirits & hospitality industries.
- Formulate and sell-in long-term strategies and programs with deck development and client presentations
- Develop creative and innovative, results-driven public relations programs to support client objectives and launches/activations
- Create original materials such as press releases, features and Op-eds
- Act as project manager, leading coordination with outside partners, agencies and brands
- Act as day-to-day client contact and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Manage Senior Account Executives, Account Executives, Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Lead executive visibility with conference and award strategy and submissions
- Leads on-site client event’s ROS
- Manages overall budgeting responsibility for account teams
- Experience across a variety of consumer and lifestyle clients with deep spirits & hospitality expertise
- Established network of contacts in the spirits & hospitality space
- Oversee execution of PR programs which may include partnerships, Activations, FAM trips, media events and desk sides
- Oversee execution of PR calendar, developing story ideas and creative pitches for targeted media
- Manage and facilitate key media placements
- Aggressively pursues new media angles and story opportunities
- Actively networks with media across lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets and maintains strong relationships
- Oversees media lists with junior staff
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO days, summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday
**Applications without resumes will not be considered.**