JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly-organized Account Supervisor, Fashion in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and savvy seasoned publicist with experience driving, managing and executing impactful PR campaigns for our fashion and culture clients. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to lead strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with impactful earned media ROI.
- Develop creative and innovative, results-driven public relations strategies to support client objectives and launches/activations
- Act as project manager, leading coordination with outside partners, agencies and brands
- Act as day-to-day client contact and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Manage Senior Account Executives, Account Executives, Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Lead executive visibility with conference and award strategy and submissions
- Leads on-site client event’s ROS
- Manages overall budgeting responsibility for account teams
- Draft written press materials
- Oversee execution of PR programs which may include partnerships, Activations, showroom appointments, media events and desk sides
- Oversee execution of PR calendar, developing story ideas and creative pitches for targeted media
- Manage and facilitate key media placements
- Aggressively pursues new media angles and story opportunities
- Actively networks with media across fashion, lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets and maintains strong relationships
- Oversees media lists with junior staff
- 5+ years of relevant PR experience across a variety of lifestyle clients with deep fashion and culture expertise
- Possess solid understanding of the fashion industry, fashion trends, and pop culture
- Proven success in securing major media opportunities, including press coverage in fashion
- Strong media relations with fashion, lifestyle, and consumer media
- Exceptional writing, editing and pitching skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***