JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking driven, creative, and highly-organized Account Executives in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned media communications professional who has experience in working with talent, entertainment and media clients, develops and implements successful, integrated PR campaigns, including breakthrough media relations, leveraging social media and activating top-tier influencers and celebrities. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to provide strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with an impactful media strategy.
- Develop creative, results-driven public relations programs to support client objectives and launches/activations
- Serve as daily client contact and address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Manage Junior Account Executives, Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Support integrated client campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Staffs and promotes client events
- Oversees preparation for meetings/calls, including materials, event and travel logistics
- Drafts, edits and is responsible for finalizing necessary media and client-facing materials
- Develops story ideas and creative pitches for targeted media
- Proven ability to place talent in short-lead, regional and long-lead outlets
- Aggressively pursues new media angles and story opportunities
- Actively networks with media across entertainment, lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets
- Creates and qualifies media lists with minimal review or directive needed
- Vet inbound press facing opportunities for clients
- Maintain ongoing media relationships
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO days, summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday
Applications without resumes will not be considered.