JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly-organized Account Executive in our Los Angeles office.
Our ideal candidate will be a natural storyteller with strong media relations skills, leveraging social media and activating top-tier influencers. The candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to be resourceful and strategic, internally and externally.
- Develop creative and innovative, results-driven public relations and marketing programs to support client objectives, launches, activations, etc.
- Assist with drafting, reviewing and editing internal and external materials such as pitches, press releases, agendas, and more
- Vet inbound press facing opportunities for clients and staff press interviews, events, appearances, etc. as necessary
- Strategically pitch, secure and coordinate media coverage for clients on a local, national and international level
- Lead coordination with outside partners, agencies and brands acting as day-to-day client contact when appropriate
- Oversee preparation for meetings/calls, including materials, event and travel logistics
- Assist with ever-evolving client strategies to ensure client objectives and goals are achieved
- Support integrated client campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Manage Junior Account Executives and Account Coordinators with a positive and proactive attitude
- Actively networks with media across entertainment, lifestyle, and trade outlets and maintains strong relationships
- 3+ years experience working in talent public relations
- Proven success in securing major press opportunities
- Exceptional writing, editing and pitching skills
- Positive, hardworking and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a timely manner
JONESWORKS offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.***