JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a driven, creative, and highly-organized Account Executive in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a natural storyteller with strong media relations skills, leveraging social media and activating top-tier influencers. Candidate must have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media landscape and the ability to be resourceful and strategic, internally and externally.
- Develop and pitch newsworthy press angles, securing print, online, podcast and broadcast press
- Manage Account Coordinators and Interns with a positive and proactive attitude
- Support integrated client campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Creates and qualifies media lists with minimal review or directive needed
- Vet inbound press facing opportunities for clients
- Oversees preparation for meetings/calls, including materials, event and travel logistics
- Drafts, edits and is responsible for finalizing necessary media and client-facing materials
- Actively networks with media across entertainment, lifestyle, business, trade, and consumer outlets
- 2+ years of relevant PR experience across a variety of consumer clients
- Proven success in securing major press pieces
- Strong media relations
- Exceptional writing, editing and pitching skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Jonesworks offers medical, dental, vision and 401(K), generous Paid Time Off packages, Summer Fridays, Extended PTO for December/January holiday, bonus incentives and other perks!
***We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.**