JONESWORKS, a full-service marketing, public relations, and brand consultancy agency, is seeking a strategic, driven, and creative Account Director in our New York office.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader and a seasoned publicist with experience developing, managing and executing impactful PR campaigns for entertainment and talent clients. Candidate must think big picture, have extensive background in client management, strong media relationships and have a deep understanding of the ever-changing media and entertainment landscape and the ability to lead strategic counsel, internally and externally, to successfully align our client’s objectives with impactful earned media ROI.
- Provide leadership, strategy and guidance across our Entertainment Division
- Significant experience in working with talent, entertainment and media clients, premieres, award shows, and other red carpet events
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term communication plans and strategies and lead a team of 10+ PR executives
- Oversee strategies to ensure high profile coverage for clients across national broadcast, print and digital media
- Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
- 8-10 years working in Entertainment and Talent Public Relations
- Must display strong team leadership and willingness to work closely with and mentor executives
- Detail oriented, with the ability to oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- High-level relationships within the entertainment, lifestyle and general media industries
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment and dedication to the agency’s overall success
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) with an abbreviated waiting period
- Unlimited PTO days, summer Fridays and extended time off for December/January holiday
**Applications without resumes will not be considered.**